Job Type :
Tuesday, 04 April 2017
Manpower has partnered with their Vancouver based client in search of a Landscape Maintenance Manager! Their team has been growing quickly and are looking for the right person to their team. This could be you!
They are a solid team of skilled individuals performing quality exterior cleaning and landscaping work. They work at a variety of locations around Vancouver and the Lower Mainland and build their business by doing top-notch work, while helping to build an "on-ramp to employment." Their supervisors work alongside individuals who are facing challenges to find employment, but are motivated to excel when given the right opportunity.
Do you love working with your hands, but also want your job to make a difference in the community? Send your cover letter and résumé to us today highlighting why you are the ideal person for this opportunity!
Position Type: Full-time, Hourly
Wage: Negotiable ($17-19 to start)
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Preferred experience: landscaping and/or property maintenance/cleaning: 3 years
* Models excellent work habits
* Able to supervise crew while insuring efficient, quality work
* Understands landscaping practices, property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
* Show competence when dealing with people in public settings
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills
* Has sales experience as interactions with customers are a regular occurrence
* Provide excellent quality landscaping services to customers
* Supervise and work alongside a crew of 2-5 individuals providing property maintenance services (may also include some pressure washing, window/awning cleaning, graffiti removal, snow removal)
* Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
* Engage as a member of a team that builds a culture of positive life change
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* Provide a clean drivers' abstract
* Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
* Be available to work weekdays with occasional evening and weekend shifts