Job Type :
Sunday, 30 April 2017
Manpower is partnering with a dedicated aviation services company. Have you taken interest in working with airplanes or working at the airport? Do you enjoy working in a diverse environment? If yes, Then this position may be for you! We are looking for dedicated individuals who can take on a Ramp Agent role.
Your duties include:
* Promote and maintain a culture of safety at all times
* Maintain a high level of a focus and curiosity in a fast-paced and changing environment
** Act in accordance with the values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability and Pride at all times and portray a positive image in this customer-facing role
* Willing to perform additional duties as assigned
Below the Wing - Aircraft handling and servicing
* Perform all facets of aircraft handling (e.g., marshalling, push-back, wing-walking)
* Maintain work areas and ensure the proper care of equipment
* Operate ramp equipment and other equipment such as tugs/tractors, beltloaders and forklifts
* Loading and unloading of baggage
* Demonstrating safe work habits at all times
* Able to work varied shifts; weekends and holidays
* Reliable attendance and punctuality
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others
* Anticipating needs of others in a fast paced environment
* Obtaining and maintaining airport security clearance, customs seal, and/or USPS security clearance including background criminal history check, drug screen and fingerprinting required by specific work assignment
* Valid driver's license with a good driving record as required by location
* Lifting UP TO 75 LBS(Baggages range from 25-75 LBS) on a frequent basis
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Competitive Salary
* Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Optical
* Paid parking
* Paid time off
About McGee Air services: A dedicated Aviation Service company that combines deep industry experience with a singular focus on providing best-in-class aviation services. A Wholly owned subsidiary of Alaska Airlines, McGee Air services operates independently and is built from the ground up as an airline service provider. Alaska airlines traces its roots back to 1932 when Linous "Mac" McGee created McGee Airways. For McGee Air services, the name represents Mac McGee's entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and fortitude. Some Take home keypoints/ values are Safety, Service, Mutual Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pride. This aviation services company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
If you have experienced as a general labor, or experience at all in the warehouse environment(loading/unloading, shipping/receiving, forklift operators) and you are capable of doing the work, APPLY now for immediate consideration. We assist in preparing for interviews, advise on improving resumes .