Job Type :
Friday, 21 April 2017
Personal Banking Representative
With over 60 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a national financial services company, Manpower is seeking a Personal Banking Representative, to fulfill an ongoing contract in Calgary, AB. Candidates must be able to work shifts ranging between 4.5 and 7.5 hours and varied hours of the day.
In this role, as a Personal Banking Representative, you will:
* Create a positive customer experience for all visitors to the branch
* Consult new and existing customers to generate new business and promote products and services
* Uncover customer financial needs, link customer needs to credit and investment solutions that meet customer goals
* Recommend financial solutions using the appropriate tools, promote and describe product features and benefits
* Complete sales and service activities in adherence with established policies and procedures, submit and record sales
* Generate contact with new customers to acquire new business and/or maintain relationships with existing customers
* Respond to customer inquiries and concerns, escalating if required
* Partner with leader to review sales action plans and activities to achieve daily and weekly objectives
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Minimum High School Diploma; post-secondary education in a related field would be considered an asset
* 3+ years' experience in a demanding customer service role
* Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
* Intermediate MS Office suite skills
* Strong knowledge of PC software and mainframe applications; eg. Windows, Compass and/or FHC
* Excellent presentation skills; ability to convey information requiring detailed explanations and interpretations
In addition to gaining valuable experience with industry leading companies, Manpower rewards associates with:
* Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance benefits
* Vacation and General Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Complimentary access to Manpower's online university (over 5000 courses powered by
* Referral bonus program
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 403-269-6936 and ask for our Office Team.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.