Manpower is currently recruiting for a client in Apple Valley, CA 92307. We are looking for Field Technicians to go into hospitals and unpack medical devices and test and track data. These are short term assignments paying $15/hr or more. More details are listed below!
- Working with and around medical products under the direct supervision of a Client Representative
- Field Supervisor will assign and provide training for all job duties
- Un-boxing and labeling of devices
- Perform verification tests of equipment
- Entry of test results into proprietary program on laptop computer Screenings and CM Exception Process
- Ability to stand or sit for extensive periods of time, bend at waist, lift 20lbs, lift items above head, carry items while walking up stairs and good manual dexterity
- Associates need to be highly presentable and professional as they will be performing work in front of customers
- Must be able to use basic handheld tools such as a screwdriver
- Professional attitude toward Field Supervisor, client and fellow associates
- Ability to hear and speak in noisy environment
- Ability to distinguish color and have good depth perception (close/distance)
- Must possess computer skills sufficient to enter data on a laptop computer
- Accurately enter displayed information into computer program at a high level of productivity
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Appropriate dress - business casual. No jeans, t-shirts, shorts, etc.!
Shifts are 1st shift - 8 hrs.
Job Title: Packaging Technician
Pay: Starting at $15/hr
Length: 7-days - 5/2/17 - 5/5/17 and 5/9/17 - 5/11/17
Location: Apple Valley, CA 92307