Job Type :
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Property Field Adjuster role in Winnipeg who will be accountable for the investigation process by meeting with insureds, third parties, witnesses and lawyers in or order to obtain facts and information.
* Review facts, policy, technical reports, Fire Marshall's report, case law, and make decision on coverage, value of the claim and negotiate/settle the claim accordingly
Responsible for providing exemplary customer service and keeping related parties informed of the claims status.
* Responsible for data accuracy, issuance of payments to insureds, vendors and other insurance companies.
* Assistance during CAT's within Manitoba and potential to assist with CAT's outside our own province.
* Correspond with third parties, lawyers, insureds, brokers and individuals or companies who have an interest in the claim settlement.
The skills and experience you possess:
* 2+ year's experience as a Field adjuster handling Personal Lines and Commercial lines claims
* Strong background in Property and Commercial Lines Insurance
* Good PC skills
* Empathetic and customer focused
* Valid Manitoba Driver's License
Interested? Apply today!
*ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs*