Job Type :
Thursday, 06 April 2017
Manpower has a great long-term Billing Customer Service Representative vacancy at our client in North York who publishes and distributes free-to-play PC online games.
* Responding to customer issues through online ticketing system
* Assist different games teams in all billing related issues
* Respond to issues and provide support to company's different partners
* Utilize the billing administration system to extract and analyze data
* Coordinating the introduction and implementation of new partners
* Preparing and analyzing partnerships and sales reports
* Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
* Previous accounting experience
* Previous customer service experience
* Technically proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
* Current player of FPS, MMORPGs, or RPGs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to respond to issues and provide quick, timely resolution
* Knowledge of/passion for games is a strong asset
* Team oriented with solid interpersonal skills
Interested? Apply now to a role which offers:
* Pay @ $15/hr
* Potential for permanent employment
* Fun & engaging work environment
* Subway accessible location on Line 1
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.