Job Type :
Monday, 24 April 2017
Experienced Property Manager needed - Charleston WV area - Temporary to permanent evaluation for a full time hire.
* Take calls regarding rentals, maintenance requests and other calls pertaining to the complex at the apartment complex.
* Work 8-5pm 10-7pm. Flexible schedule on certain days to show apartments to potential renters.
* Managing a schedule for the Maintenance department to resolve and fix problems within the complex in a fair and timely manner.
* Manage applications and paperwork for potential renters.
* Send applications and paperwork to the accounting department to run background and credit checks for potential renters.
* Enter unoccupied apartments and assess damages and repairs needed and inform maintenance of each repair.
* Monitor the work done by the maintenance team and the time they take for maintenance orders to be completed and for preparation of the work, and other duties.
* Must know MS Excel and other computer programs in order to track various items, schedules, vacancies, assign preparations of unit maintenance Lists and maintain records.
* Must be familiar with the use of web sites such as apartments.com and other Social Media to promote the apartment rentals.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Background and drug screening
* Experience using Yardi rental software is a plus
* Previous dispatch or maintenance scheduling preferred
* Plan, direct, or coordinate selling, buying, leasing, or governance activities of commercial, industrial or residential real estate properties
* Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties
*If hired on a Permanent basis, other duties may be required at that time.
Plan, direct, or coordinate selling, buying, leasing, or governance activities of commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties. Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
Please apply directly at www.manpower.com to be considered or call 304.346.0093
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.