USD90000-110000 per year
Frederick, MD - Professional - (USA) 7470 New Technology Way (Professional) MD Frederick , MD - 21703 Phone : 301-694-8921
Process and Production Manager
Looking for that next step in your manufacturing career? Is Continuous Improvement(CIP) your thing? In this Process/Production Manager role, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Use your Continuous Improvement expertise to make a real difference
* Supervise, coach and mentor the hourly production associates and ensure safety as well as production goals are being achieved
* Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are being met, as well as meeting daily, weekly and monthly metrics
* Control and establish the annual budget for assigned area
Interested? In addition to a generous salary and complete benefits package, you'll be entitled to bonuses that that recognize your efforts. Well qualified candidates will bring:
* At least a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field of study
* 5+ years of related chemical process and production management experience
* A solid work history and strong communication skills
* A proven track record of continuous improvement
* JDE experience would be a plus
Apply today to learn more about our Process and Production Manager opportunity.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. A better shift. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower Professional.