Calgary, AB - (CAN) 734 7th Avenue Southwest Suite 240 AB Calgary , AB - T2P 3P8 Phone : 403-269-6936
Makeup Artist - Retail
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a makeup company, Manpower is seeking a Makeup Artist - Retail, to fulfill a one year contract in Calgary. There is the potential for this contract to be extended for the right candidate. The pay rate for this role will be $17/hour.
In this role, you will:
* Welcome clients to the retail space
* Provide product knowledge, selling points and ingredients
* Perform colour matches and explain application of products
* Complete transactions for purchase using POS system
* Replenish store with product when low
* Maintain overall inventory counts of what is received
* Explain and promote in-store offers and promotions
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Makeup Artist Certification
* 2+ years' experience in the cosmetic industry; preferably in a customer facing role
* 2+ years' experience in a Customer Service role; candidates must have proven customer service skills and the ability to manage difficult customer situations
* Ability to work well in group problem solving situations
* Intermediate MS Office suite skills; Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
* Strong attention to detail
* Consistent attendance and punctuality
In addition to gaining valuable experience with industry leading companies, Manpower rewards associates with:
* Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance benefits
* Vacation and General Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Complimentary access to Manpower's online university (over 5000 courses powered by
* Referral bonus program
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 403-269-6936 and ask for our Office Team.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.