Public Sector and Government
24.0 - 26.0 HOURLY
Sudbury, ON - (CAN) 1901 LaSalle Blvd. ON Sudbury , ON - P3A 2A3 Phone : 705-525-4357
The Historical Report Analyst is responsible for verifying the validity of new report created for the following system:
1. North Warning System
2. Canadian Coastal Radar
3. Tactical Control Radar, and
4. Internal Communication System
This is a temporary position to start ASAP until April 19, 2017.
1. The Historical Report Analyst shall assist the Equipment Status Report (ESR) custodian regarding the creation and the validation of the reports;
2. Verification of the data of each report;
3. Create test report for validation;
-Experience in radar/radio theory
-Very strong mathematical skills and the understanding of complex formulas are essentials (He will be doing Quality Assurance on the Historical reports formula using Assyst data (MTBF, MTBCF, MTTR, etc…)).
-Ability to work without direct supervision
-Experience using Assyst 7.5 (Axios) will be an asset,
-The ability to pass a security screening
-Be available to travel to Ottawa to ensure LCMM are well represented.