Job Type :
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Credit Analyst - Commercial Credit Lending
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
* 5-7 years of experience within Financial Services industry
* University degree / College diploma in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent practical work experience
* General knowledge of various Lending and Deposit Products and Services
* Well developed knowledge of Commercial Credit industry and/or General Banking; knowledge of Branch Operations / Trade finance (e.g. B/A's, Libor loans, SWAPS, FEC's, L/C's L/G's)
* Proficient in various financial ratio analysis and spreadsheet preparation
* Financial analysis skills sufficient to extract, analyze and compile financial data from various sources
* Developed communication skills (written and oral) sufficient to exchange detailed information requiring considerable explanation
* Well developed keyboard and computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel)
* Ability to work accurately within very tight deadlines to meet demands of deal closings
* Compliance with all regulatory training and ensure these programs and policies are applied consistently across the business. The incumbent is personally responsible for compliance with all such regulatory and governance programs.
SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST APPENDIX
Job related competencies
* Knowledge of Organization: Knowledge of organization's vision, structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles, values, and code of ethics. Applies organization's operating principles and practices within own business unit.
* Business Ethics: Knowledge of practices, behaviours, applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing proper business conduct. Actively includes ethical considerations in conducting own daily business activities.
* Finance and Accounting: Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, financial analysis, and reporting. Interprets profit and loss statements, balance sheets and financial forecasts.
* Interpersonal Relationships: Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships within and outside of own area.
* Problem Solving: Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems. Analyzes and synthesizes information and devises alternative resolution strategies.
* Effective Communications: Ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviours, tools and techniques. Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
* Accuracy/Attention to Detail: Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy. Productively balances speed and accuracy.
* Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Responds to shifting priorities while maintaining progress of regularly scheduled work.
* Conflict Management: Knowing how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level. Demonstrates good judgment in deciding when to involve a third party.
* Building Trust
* Teamwork & Partnering
* Analytic / Systematic Thinking
* Relationship Building
Think you have what it takes apply today!