Job Type :
Sunday, 22 January 2017
Bilingual Technical Customer & Sales Support Representative. Permanent job opportunity with a leading global innovator of specialized medical products. Offering excellent compensation package including extended health, dental and company sponsored pension plan.
Position Overview: Will support a select group of the sales and field service teams, oversee the processing and fulfillment of customer orders and respond promptly to customer and sales team requirements, inquiries and requests. The incumbent will provide an exceptional level of customer service by answering "inbound" calls quickly and efficiently to achieve the most optimal level of satisfaction to our customers representing company in a professional and helpful manner with effective communication skills. He/She will continually maintain and expand understanding of order entry/inquiry/financial systems procedures and application and operate within the policy and procedure guidelines. The incumbent's primary responsibilities: Sales/Order Entry/Quotes/Quote Revisions Inbound Call activity System Management Knowledge Policy and Procedure Organization and Record Keeping.
Job Duties: * Serve as primary point of contact for communication with sales reps, customers, inventory/purchasing, marketing, technical services group, corporate credit and warehouse to gain resolution and/or clarification on various issues pertaining to customer accounts/orders.
* Execute quotes and custom orders successfully.
* Communicate with other groups in the organization (Inventory Control, Purchasing, Marketing) when it comes to the execution, tracking and processing of said quote/order.
* Process order entry into the ERP/CRM system in a timely manner; requires verification of payment terms, pricing, address accuracy, item numbers and quantity, POs, ship date requests, freight terms, contracts, and any special instructions.
* Handling all aspects of Sales Order Processing in a timely and efficient manner with goal of 100% Same Day Order Entry, complete with Order Acknowledgements.
* Process Return goods orders, issue credit and/or billing, replace products with proper approvals.
* Providing support and liaising with sales representatives to handle their special requests and inquiries.
* Update and closing of quotes in Salesforce.
* Research orders and employ problem solving skills to effectively make decisions while adhering and utilizing departmental, corporate and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Manage obtaining and retaining of all back up documentation and approvals for all necessary orders per the policies and procedures.
* Review of open order reports daily, as well as other open issues for assigned reps and/or customer accounts, addressing any issues as required, including backorders, request dates, and credit hold.
* Provide and respond to inquiries regarding the status of orders, product availability, and delivery and tracking information.
* Minimum of 2 years technical customer service experience is required; preferably with a medical device or related company.
* Min High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
*Bilingual (English and French) required.
* Experience in a service/repair environment an asset
* Experience with Net Suite, JDE or SAP
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.