Job Type :
Friday, 13 January 2017
Regulatory Process Specialist
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a North American Oil & Gas leader, Manpower is seeking a Regulatory Process Specialist, to fulfill a long-term contract in Calgary.
In this position as a Regulatory Process Specialist, you will be responsible for gathering all applicable permits, orders, certificates and commitments as per company facilities. Duties will include:
* Participating in the project team by gathering historical records relevant to Permits, Orders, Certificates and Commitments
* Transferring records into electronic format to be included in Legal and Compliance framework processes
* Assisting with document control and management
* Ensuring all documentation to support legal compliance is retained as per regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, as a Regulatory Process Specialist, you will have:
* Post-secondary education in a related field
* 5+ years' experience in an environmental, health and safety and/or regulatory role
* Exposure to permitting and/or oil and gas operations would be considered a strong asset
* Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals
* Working knowledge of regulatory documents and filings with emphasis on National Energy Board documentation
* Research experience in digitizing microfiche would be considered a strong asset
* Strong data management and administrative skills
* Advanced to intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite; Excel and Word
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated experience in managing multiple schedules and deliverables in a short period of time
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or contact Melissa at 403.269.6936.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.