Job Type :
Monday, 09 January 2017
Aircraft Avionics and Vehicle Mechanic engineering technician, Austin, TX -
This position is located in Austin, Texas and requires relocation. There is no relocation package available. Samsung Austin Semiconductor is currently looking for candidates that have previous experience as an aircraft avionics mechanic or mechanics that have worked on tanks, helicopters, hummers, radar systems, Navy communications / satellite systems, submarines, and navigation systems. We are also looking for candidates that have extensive experience troubleshooting, maintenance, and fixing large equipment. You'll utilize your prior skills to maintain and troubleshoot problems on mulita-million dollar equipment used in the most advanced semiconductor fabrication process of LSI components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. The Equipment and machinery in the fab uses a combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and computer technologies. You'll be trained in the preventative maintenance practices and defect monitoring used in the wafers processing of the microchips. Job duties may vary depending on department and area of fabrication.
* Experience performing installation and removal of large and heavy machinery, tractors, excavators, electrical/avionic components on helicopters, airplanes and or vehicles is a plus
* Experience troubleshooting and repair of aircraft/vehicle interface issues with electrical/avionic components, antennas, radar systems, navigation systems, and flight director systems a plus
* Must be able read schematics and wiring diagrams, assembles components, tests, perform trouble-shooting
* Prior experience with components/assemblies primarily worked on include radio equipment, navigation equipment, autopilot, automatic stabilization equipment, and aircraft instrument systems a plus
* Performs maintenance on helicopters and airplanes, completes inspections, troubleshoots mechanical and electrical problems
* Prior military technical experience is a plus
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must be capable of wearing cumbersome PPE clean room smock with surgical mask.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
* Must have experience troubleshooting mechanical and electrical components
* Must be able to work one of the compressed shifts below
A - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday from 6:45 am to 7:15 pm;
C - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday from 6:45 am to 7:15 pm;
B - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday from 6:45 pm to 7:15 am;
D - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday from 6:45 pm to 7:15 am
The positions pay $16- $21 ($36-48k / yr) depending on position, shift, and experience. Manpower offers health, dental, vision, and 401k after 90 days. We also provide you a 40 hour check with the completion 1500 hours at Samsung and offer quarterly merit increases in salary if you get meet the score requirements. Conversion to a Samsung employee is possible but this will depend on many factors including your performance, attendance, and departmental needs. Tuition reimbursement are maybe available to candidates that wish to enroll with our online partner university. Please address questions to Scott 512 672 2002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
James at email@example.com
Manpower West Division