Job Type :
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Full time opportunity for experienced professionals!
Manpower, a global leader in the staffing industry for over 60 years, has partnered with our client, an international leader in machinery manufacturing, to seek a HR Assistant in Edmonton for a full time contract position with a duration of 13 months. The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday, from 7:30am to 4:00pm with one day starting at 8:30am until 5:00 pm.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for:
* Support processes such as compensation and benefits, staffing, employee development, training, safety, legal compliance and employee communications
* Assist in staffing and planning activities such as establishing job requirements, candidate selection and interviewing
* Provide information to employees and managers regarding routine questions and issues
* Coordinate delivery of training courses using both internal and external resources
* Gather and compile data to support compliance in different areas
* Utilize HR tools such as SAP and Business Objects to view and extract data
To be in the role of HR Assistant in Edmonton you will have:
* 2+ years of experience in an HR capacity
* Degree in Human Resources or a related field
* Excellent knowledge of HR practices
* Proficiency in Excel
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal
* Strong knowledge of HR tools, such as SAP and Business Objects
If you are interested in the HR Assistant position in Edmonton, click on APPLY or submit your application through www.manpowerab.com. Alternatively, you can email us your resume citing "HR Assistant" at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our Edmonton offices at 780.420.0110 if you have any further questions.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.