Job Type :
Thursday, 23 February 2017
Manpower is conducting a search for a qualified Talent Placement Specialist to work in our Atlanta office. Primary responsibilities include effective operation of the staffing side of the business through the expansion of client orders, revenue generating business (temporary and permanent sales), customer service and process management.
The Talent Placement Specialist is both client and candidate facing and is the primary owner of the matching, selection and placement process to fill staffing request. The Talent Placement Specialist will leverage existing pools of candidates to identify and place qualified candidates based on client needs and requirements. In addition, use standard practices and technology to ensure the best-fit match meets our client's demands efficiently and timely.
This individual will also be responsible for working with in-market partners and potentially other vendors to qualify and assess candidates for client placement. The Talent Placement Specialist will coordinate any client interviews with candidates and will extend the offer to the selected candidate as appropriate. Additionally, work closely with the Talent Manager to ensure first-day activities are executed and the client's order is successfully filled.
* Communicate effectively with others
* Ability to multi-task
* Able to influence the opinions or decisions of others
* Find and apply client-specific requirements
* Evaluate candidate qualifications through the use of resumes, interviews, assessments
and reference checks
* Ability to build professional relationships with customers, vendors, contract employees and staff
* Minimum of 3 years prior work experience in recruiting or business development
* Minimum of 2 years prior experience in relevant or market-specific verticals preferred
* High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related, preferred
If this opportunity interests you and you meet all of the above qualifications, please apply! Manpower thanks all applicants for their interest, however, due to the volume of resumes only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.