Job Type :
Friday, 13 January 2017
Are you looking for a role that complements your strong relationship management skills, utilizes your problem solving abilities, while involving your interest in health sciences?
Our client in the insurance industry is looking for an action-oriented individual with strong team building, relationship management, and problem solving skills to join its fast paced team as a Bilingual Case Manager on a Contract basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, monitoring and implementing innovative vocational rehabilitation services and goal orientated rehabilitation plans for employees in receipt of short and long term disability benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Interacting with policyholders, employees, physicians and other health care professionals in order to facilitate a timely return to work for claimants.
* Development of case management plans
* Consistent interaction with Claimants and Clients
As the preferred candidate, you will possess:
* Previous Case Manager Experience
* Fluent in French and English
* University degree in Kinesiology or Physiotherapy
* Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail - particularly with numbers, spelling and grammar
* Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills
* The skills to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast paced environment
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively deliver difficult messages to clients by telephone and in the form of very detailed letters of explanation
* Strong customer service experience, with proven ability to build and manage relationships with external and internal clients
This is your opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. Manpower's reach and resources bring you career options you could not find on your own. We are experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle. The age of you has begun.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.