Job Type :
Friday, 13 January 2017
Legal Administrative Assistants
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies in Red Deer.
Whether you are pursuing contract or temp-to-permanent, Manpower has the opportunity for you! Currently we are looking for experienced Legal Administrative Assistants. These roles will be have pay rates between $16 - $18/hour.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting lawyers with all administrative tasks
* Preparing / drafting / revising correspondence, documentation and reports from dictation;
* Maintaining corporate minute books and related corporate records files
* Managing calendar and e-mails;
* Performing file management, including all files and documents assembled for closings and compiling closing books
* Entering / proofing dockets and coordinating & monitoring monthly billing process for multiple lawyers
* Supporting other legal assistants and their practice areas for absences
* Drafting and formatting contracts, leases, agreements and other legal documents
We're looking for candidates who have:
* 3+ years progressive work experience as a Legal Assistant
* Legal Assistant Diploma
* Minimum Level 1 CORES
* Familiarity with corporate databases; such as ALF or EnAct
* Familiarity with Legal Accounting Systems and PC Law
* Advanced Microsoft Word skills; styles, bookmarking and cross referencing, automatic paragraph numbering, charts, indices, table of contents and tables
* Experience working with DMS, Outlook, 3E and Time KM
* Superior proofreading skills; ability to check typed documents for typographical, grammatical, spelling, word usage and format errors
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and "Like" Manpower Alberta on Facebook.