Job Type :
Thursday, 12 January 2017
Want to double you income in commission? Are you a motivated individual who wants to control you earning potential?
Our Client located in Don Mills and Eglinton area, is seeking Motivated Inside Sales Representatives to join their expanding team! Along with an excellent compensation package, some other benefits include Birthday's off, no evening or weekend work and an on-site game room with a pool table, video games and ping pong! There is also a great vacation policy along with product launch parties that are too exciting too miss!
What's in it for you?
* Full time hour Monday-Friday 10am- 6 pm
* Pay Rate $15/hour plus commissions and incentive (Earn up to $60,000 in your first year)
* Great Work environment, a certified "Great Places to Work"
* Paid training, ongoing mentorship
* Time off over the Christmas Holidays
* Awesome Incentives
* Casual dress code (wear Jeans to work!)
What is the Job?
* Talking to people (You need to love the phone!)
* Partnering with clients to help build there brand
* Handling some inbound calls
* Following up with clients building a relationship with them and looking for more opportunities to partner with them
* Confidently discuss product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
* Meet established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, records accuracy
Why Work for Manpower?
* Free Training to upgrade your skills
* Access to Perkopolis (discounts and deals)
* 4% vacation pay on every pay
* Paid statutory holidays
-Weekly pay deposited directly into your account
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
As a leader in employment services, Manpower connects you to the right job - the job that fits not only your skills and experience, but also what's important to you. Whether you're just entering the workforce or making a career change, we have the resources to guide you through your journey, including expert career advice, an online assessment portal, and access to thousands of free courses and jobs opportunities. We're here to help you win in the world of work.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.