Job Type :
Friday, 10 February 2017
A Technical Associate in filling and Plate Coating is needed in Germantown, MD
The Technical Associate in Filling and Plate Coating comprehends and performs assigned automated and manual production tasks according to established standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for Automated and/or Manual filling, capping, racking, packaging and labeling.
- Completes all production-related documentation.
- Responsible for set up, trouble shooting and operation of automated assembly equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality
and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU PSHA, OSHA, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related work experience, or an AA degree with related work experience.
- Able to use general/automated laboratory/production equipment.
- Familiarity with computers and automated manufacturing equipment
- Able to complete/review production-related documentation accurately.
- Basic mathematical skills are required; understanding of metric volumes and measures is required.
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment.
This position requires previous experience. Successful candidates will possess FDA and cGMP, strong attention to details, the ability to work in a fast-pace environment, and lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time. Candidates must have availability to work 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
For immediate consideration contact:
Letty Scott at 301/ 215-6346 x70360 or email@example.com
Create a Manpower profile and apply today! www.manpower.com