Job Type :
Friday, 17 February 2017
• Coordinate specified accounts, including, but not limited to, processing the order initiation for electronics and/or tradeshow shipments, processing all necessary paperwork for each order (worksheets, quotes, dispatch tickets, bills of lading, etc.), perform credit checks and trip transits when applicable, register each order.
• Act as a liaison between account, shippers and van lines.
• Track all orders and accomplish task flow.
• Prepare all necessary logistic reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Provide manager with the necessary information to produce the monthly reports and assist in accomplishing this every month and faxing to the required people.
• Notify manager of inconsistencies in workload, non-compliance to process, additional training needs, and inconsistencies in quality.
• Maintain the understanding and assist in the implementation and utilization of all relative computer programs; i.e. L-Center
• Help promote and maintain a positive working environment within Customer Service.