New York City
Job Type :
Friday, 24 February 2017
Manpower is currently seeking candidates with 4-7 years experience with HVAC, chillers, plumbing, and electrical (related to hvac).
If you meet the requirements below, apply immediately!
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11201
Shift times: 7am-4pm Mon - Fri (Possible Overtime)
Pay Rate: $50,000-60,000 per year
Employment: Permanent Employee with benefits (Med, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.)
* A working knowledge of at least three trades is required such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with diverse constituencies and accomplished written and oral communication skills are necessary.
* Computer literacy and a working knowledge with architectural plans and specifications are essential.
* An understanding of the importance of customer service, preventative and proactive maintenance, and energy conservation is required.
* Must be physically fit, because the duties require overhead work, use of ladder, tools, and lifting of heavy materials.
* Background check required.
* Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing.
* Must attend regular safety meetings and adhere to good safety practices at all times