Job Type :
Friday, 24 March 2017
Customer Service professionals - are you looking for an opportunity to work at one of the Greater Toronto's Top 2016 Employers? Manpower is currently recruiting for Retention Specialists for our client in Richmond Hill.
What you bring:
* Minimum of 2-3 years customer service and sales experience
* Completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree
* Previous experience in a call centre preferred
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Internet Explorer
* Excellent customer service experience
* Comfortable working with phone dialer systems
* Must be available to work Monday - Thursday from 10am- 8pm & Friday- Saturday from 10am- 6pm
* Renew expired memberships
* Sell new memberships
* Solicit upgrades and add-ons to existing memberships
* Secure automatic credit card renewal (Express Renewal) on credit card sales
* Obtain leads for other business channels (Insurance/Travel leads)
* Process sales transactions accurately in internal system
Interested? Apply now to a role which offers:
* Starting base salary of $25k
* Commission structure based upon number of memberships sold, type of membership, and bundles sold
* Benefits such as DCPP, quarterly bonuses, and others.
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manpower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
Not the job for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer them to us for a referral bonus!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.