Job Type :
Thursday, 23 February 2017
The Customer Service Team Lead oversees the front line Customer Service Representatives and ensures every team member adheres to the principle that the customer always comes first. The primary goal is to provide a service based on respect and courtesy, that creates a loyal customer. The Customer Service Team Lead will be responsible for providing excellent support and for fostering a team environment that is both positive and helpful in dealing with every customer. The Customer Service Team Lead will provide service support, training, and performance statistics to the team in addition to initiating and implementing process improvements while at the same time are expected to perform the duties of the individuals that are supervised while performing leadership responsibilities. This is a 1st shift 8-5 temp to hire position.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
* * Conducts and coordinates training for new hires and on-going training to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information.
* * Manages customer service phone queues, faxes, and emails to ensure accurate and timely responses.
* * Handle customer and employee calls to the escalation line.
* * Conducts research to resolve issues.
* * Plan, prepare and devise work schedules according to work load.
* * Maintain knowledge of and adhere to processes, policies and procedures.
* * Interpret, communicate and enforce company policies to employees.
* * Reviews and identifies changes in procedures in order to improve customer service levels.
* * Provides monthly team statistical reports and implements corrective actions to ensure that service goals are met.
* * Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
* * Make recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
* * Help workers in resolving problems and completing work by answers customer service calls and assisting with daily team responsibilities.
* * Monitor employee attendance.
* * Participate in special projects and attend sales or departmental meetings as requested.
* * Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Customer Support.
* * Oversee departments day to day activities
* * High school diploma.
* * At least 3 years of general office work experience.
* * Ability to perform simple mathematic functions (calculate percentages, discounts, etc).
* * Must be proficient in the use of computers, copiers, fax machines, software, and other office equipment.
* * Must have excellent telephone technique, including ability to communicate with confidence with a clear, professional speaking voice.
* * Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and make sound decisions.
* * Must be detailed oriented, well organized and ability to multi task and prioritize in a high-volume environment.
* * Ability to plan and prioritize your own work as well as your employees' work.
* * Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
* * Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES:
* * Office equipment (computer, calculator, copier, telephone, fax machine, etc.)
* * Office environment. Required to spend 80% of time on the telephone.