Job Type :
Friday, 17 February 2017
New opportunity working for an aerospace company in Auburn. Experienced machine operators wanted.
* Full time position with stable 40 hours a week schedule
* $14:00 per hour
* Temp to Hire opportunity
* Monday-Friday day shift (5:00am - 1:30pm), swing shift (1:00pm-9:30pm) or graveyard shift (9:00pm - 5:30am)
What is the job?
* Comfortable operating industrial band or table saws to cut sheets of metal
* Pull, inspect and verify product before processing
* Forklift experience preferred but not required
* Mechanical aptitude and precise measuring skills
What you bring to the job?
* Ability to read a ruler
* High school diploma or GED
If you are interested in this position please apply with your resume, call our office at 253-473-5023 or stop by to speak with a recruiter at 4002 Tacoma Mall Blvd, Suite 103A, Tacoma, WA 98409
Keywords: CNC Machinist, Machining, Material handler, manufacturing, production, assembly, assembler, warehouse, stacker, loader, loading, general labor, general laborer, full-time, full time, f/t, fulltime, heavy lifter, order fulfillment, inventory, warehouse, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, swing shift, day shift, graveyard, general labor, machine operator, industrial, forklift, King, Pierce county, Kent, Renton, Auburn, Federal Way, Sumner, Tacoma, Puyallup, Tukwila, SeaTac, Sea Tac