Job Type :
Friday, 10 February 2017
Do you believe cookies make the world a better place? Manpower is partnering with Mondelez to hire Packaging and Production Operators for their East York location. This Permanent opportunity, which is suitable to someone looking to take the next step in their manufacturing career, someone with a strong mechanical aptitude and a solid understand of GMP, as well as Lean manufacturing practices. A Self-motivated, and driven individual will be attracted to this role with the ability to work under pressure and to be a team player.
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours permanent job
* Pay Rate $22.51-$22.62/hour to start
* 25% increase after 1 year
* Great Work environment
* Work Life balance
* Health and Dental Benefits
What is the Job?
* Operating Machines in a production or packaging environment
* Utilizing GMP, and Lean manufacturing practices to optimize production
* Problem solving
* Team work
* Health and Safety-following rules and guidelines
* Food safety, HACCP program and Allergen Management
* Commitment to quality
* Proactively inspecting, cleaning and lubricating equipment
What do you bring to Mondelez?
* Experience preferably 1 year in a food, pharma or automotive assembly environment
* Mechanical Aptitude
* Team player capable of meeting and exceeding targets
* Able to lift up to 50lbs
* Flexibility you can work any shift including weekends and possibly overtime
* High School Diploma
Apply today! Not the job for you? Set up your profile at manopower.ca and see what other opportunities Manpower has available currently.
As a leader in employment services, Manpower connects you to the right job - the job that fits not only your skills and experience, but also what's important to you. Whether you're just entering the workforce or making a career change, we have the resources to guide you through your journey, including expert career advice, an online assessment portal, and access to thousands of free courses and jobs opportunities. We're here to help you win in the world of work.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.