Job Type :
Tuesday, 21 February 2017
SUMMARY - POSITION PURPOSE
To repair and perform painting, finishing, and maintaining a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces and structures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Adheres to hotel policies and procedures.
* Maintain a professional appearance and enforce hotel grooming and dress standards
* Attends work on time as scheduled.
* Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
* Maintain a professional courteous manner with all guests, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
2) Paint Guest Rooms and Resort Areas.
* Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches surfaces buildings utilizing all types of painting materials.
* Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper on variety of surfaces.
* Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment. Safely stores and labels all materials.
3) Maintain Tennis Courts
* Brush the lines of soft courts.
* Scrape soft courts.
* Patch soft courts.
* Top-dress soft courts.
4) In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* One to fours years as a painter in a residential and in a commercial, industrial, or facilities operations setting, both interior and exterior.
* No visible tattoos, visible body piercing or unnatural hair color or hairstyles per company grooming standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to read, speak, and write English.
* Must have good customer service skills and ability to work with little or no supervision.
* Ability to work in extreme temperatures.
* Inside and outside work in all types of weather.
* Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time