Job Type :
Thursday, 23 February 2017
We are currently looking for Bilingual French - Chat Customer Service Representatives
to join their team of experts. These positions are Permanent Full Time Job Opportunities in their Head Office in Winnipeg. These positions offer a minimum of 37.5 hours per week and set to commence in immediately
For several years out client has provided the global industries with cutting-edge software focused on improving lead generation and management, information integration, and customer relations for both manufacturers and third part service consulting firms from different markets North America, South America and Europe.
Previous Customer service experience or equivalent minimum of 1-2 + years, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficient navigating multiple computer systems and programs, team player, takes initiative, adapts quickly to a changing environment, is proactive at resolving issues and always professional and courteous
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
* Be available from Monday through Sunday
* Able to Work on shifting schedules from Morning Shifts, Mid Shifts or Evening Shifts
* Flexible weekly shifts to help support clients 24/7
Must have qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year experience in the field or in a related area focusing on customer service, sales and etc..
* Excellent communication skills in English and French, speaking and writing
* Typing, minimum of 50 wpm, excellent spelling and grammatical skills and Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
* Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy in data and problem solving skills and ability to learn new processes and adapt to change
* Experience in a fast paced data entry environment with the ability to work flexible hours under minimal supervision
Your responsibility is to provide the following:
* Take incoming chats through our live chat site feature to assist customers with their product/application as well as answer emails, take calls, and make outbound calls to existing customers for account maintenance purposes as needed
* Efficiently enter and process orders/returns as needed
* Answer questions/educate customers, providing purchasing suggestions when necessary
* Client application knowledge is a must while continue education through company sponsored program, becoming a Mustang Expert within one year of hire
* Notify Chat/Email Manager of trends or problems encountered
* Respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries via the live chat program.
* Maintain up to date, comprehensive, product, services, and product knowledge.
* Profiling and probing end-user customer for possible sales opportunities.
* Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Nice to Have
* Have access to Vehicle or have means of transportation/ Valid Class 5 Driver's license.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpower.ca, follow us on Facebook Manpower Winnipeg.