Job Type :
Friday, 24 March 2017
Seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician!
This is direct hire opportunity! $21.00 - $30.00 /HR based on experience!
This position requires you to assist the construction, service, repair or replacement of equipment and building systems. Technicians must ensure that all work is done in a safe, accurate and timely manner. This individual will focus on the success of the overall operation and work closely with production and quality teams to handle emergency repairs while coordinating and executing scheduled maintenance activities.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* High school graduate or equivalent
* 1-2 year Technical Certification in maintenance mechanics, electricity, electronics, or related
* 3-5 years experience in industrial maintenance is required.
* Experience in a food production or bakery environment is a big plus.
* Experience in building and facility maintenance including, but not limited to: reading and understanding blueprints, HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, hydraulics, welding, painting, flooring and light carpentry.