Job Type :
Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Assignment Description: Resources need media planning backgrounds/experience. Please include this as a requirement in your search.
* Provide recommendations on tactics/placements, targeting/segmentation and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives
* Present digital media plans and strategies to internal and external teams
* Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create, and implement short and long-term marketing strategies
* Work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA.
* Work closely with Ad Operations to determine root causes for vendor success or failure, and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
* Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
* Monitor and analyze internet ad traffic patterns and share out best practices
* Work with internal teams to schedule and maintain relevant and timely marketing messages
* Primary point of contact for planning questions for the ad server
* Review reporting and deliver insights & recommendations to tell a story rooted in data
* Share and present campaign, flight and annual program recaps to internal & external teams
* Stay up to date with competitive landscape, industry (particularly the retail vertical) and digital advertising space and trends
* Prepare and confirm media availability and make media inventory reservations
* Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues
* Four year college degree in Business or Marketing
* 2+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various ad technology including Ad Serving, Media Planning and/or relevant digital media tools.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Ability and passion to drive results and thrives in an ambiguous environment
* Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
* Superior time management and multitasking skill
* Competency of industry system/tools such as Doubleclick, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, ComScore, eMarketer, Nielsen tools, etc.
* Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social, RTB, programmatic buying.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word as well as other equivalent programs
Areas of Expertise Advertising No 2 - 4 Years
Soft Skills Analytical Ability No 1 - 2 Years
Need Target Email Enabled?: Yes
FullTime / PartTime / OnCall: Full Time
Access to Confidential/Team Member Information?: No
Additional Supplier Information:
Must pass a background check and a drug screen to be considered for this position.