Job Type :
Wednesday, 25 January 2017
This is entry level professional work coordinating a variety of projects and programs to achieve adopted Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) objectives and milestones. This position provides assistance with specific community development projects, programs and grants and general administrative support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provides customer service to citizens and administrative support essential to operations.
• Oversees and facilitates all services related to Community Development projects and grants including outreach, workshop facilitation and reporting
• Develops outreach and marketing materials for projects/programs utilizing social media, including press releases, website pages, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Writes, edits, produces, and distributes informational, publicity, and promotional materials.
• Researches, collects and analyzes information.
• Prepares reports, as requested
• Coordinates with organizations/agencies, contractors, and internal staff, to facilitate project/program development
• Tracks grant requirements and reviews for compliance. Ensures documentation meets all funding/billing requirements.
• Participates in monthly Neighborhood Advisory Committee meetings, as requested.