Job Type :
Thursday, 02 March 2017
Engineering Lab Technician with CAD experience
Put your previous quality and inspection experience to use in a team- oriented environment that rewards quality attention to detail.
Job wills include the following tasks:
* supports the R&D engineering team in creating new fluidic solutions
* Expected to become a "hands-on" expert of the company's products and other fluidic components that may include manifold assemblies, rotary shear valves, precision displacement pumps, solenoid valves, fluid sensors, check valves, degassers, software and control hardware to drive valves and pumps, and other related fluid control devices.
* Test and inspect at various stages of the production process, assure conformance to customer's needs and quality requirements. . Failure analysis, performance testing and life testing are core tasks for this role
* Must be very knowledgeable in the use of standard mechanical and electrical instruments. Knowledge of precision machining processes and tools, injection molding, and/or plastics extrusion
* Ability to program/run LabVIEW software or PLC systems
* Calibrates measuring devised and maintain records of calibration.
* Identify weakness, errors, and damages in production process and make recommendations.
* Ability to read engineering drawings, stipulations and inspection directions
* Conduct test, operate testing equipment, enter result in to computer software programs
* Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures
* Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established specifications, standard test methods or protocols.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, basic math skills, and acute attention to detail
* Perform multiple assignments with ease, prioritize and can juggle a heavy work load.
Qualified candidate will possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well autonomously or as a part of a team.
Log on to www.manpower.com, or contact our Manpower Staff at 707-576-7855