Job Type :
Monday, 13 February 2017
Are you a Senior Mechanical Inspector looking for a new opportunity? Visualize this: every day, you play a role in creating products that are the best they can be. Every week, you receive a paycheck that reflects your commitment to doing quality work. You also can depend on a full benefits package. You're working in an industry that is in high demand, with opportunities for change and growth. If that's your vision, Manpower has work for you. You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Manpower offers something unique for you. We're the place for talented individuals who want to do things differently, get ahead and establish a lifelong career.
For the Senior Mechanical Inspector position, You'll have the opportunity to:
* Work closely with the Quality Manager, conduct inspections, non-conforming material process and first article process and programmer and operator of measuring machine.
* Maintains files, records and other documents that apply to laboratory records, modify First Article and inspection test plans.
* Prepare inspection procedures and determine appropriate inspection points.
* Inspect, measure, and test diverse parts for in-process testing and outsourcing procedures: Uses calipers, comparator, gages, centrifuge, manual pipettes, thermal cycler, vacuum leak tester, vision system (vertex), etc to perform required tests. Enters results into database. Use unipoint and agile to locate PQRs and forms.
* Assist in internal auditing procedures, ISO - AS9100c and GMP requirements.
* Must have experience with CMM operation and experience with Zeiss Contura is a plus.
* Completes and maintains appropriate documentation to support testing procedures.
* Applies analysis to collected database, implement action plan with assistance.
* Identify non-conformances during daily testing and reports them
* Work in combination with Quality Control management to maintain quality day to day.
* Conduct test, operate testing equipment, enter result in to computer software programs
* Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures
* Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established specifications, standard test methods or protocols.
* Performs receiving inspection of machined parts, plated parts and miscellaneous purchased parts.
* May inspect in-process and/or finished production assemblies and subassemblies for conformance to product specifications and/or quality assurance standards
* Calibrate, validate, and maintain equipment
* Qualified candidate will possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well autonomously or as a part of a team. You are a problem solver. Driven.
* Must pass the pre-employment requirements and salary is DOE: up to $60K
Apply with Manpower, log on to www.manpower.com and call our office at 707-576-7855.