Manpower is currently hiring an Sales Operations Support for one of our clients in Nashville TN!
Support sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs. Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support. Manages order fulfillment. Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve. Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization. Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience. Facilitates product and sales information flow. Drives sales operations process improvements. Serves as interface for order status and handles order escalation and SKU management. May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements. May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities. Knowledge: Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill. - Understands how work impacts results for their area. - Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow. Applies specialized knowledge to coordinate day- to-day work. - Knowledge: of related regulations and standards. - Strong understanding of current processes and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement. Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments. - Projects and assignments are typically non-routine and variable in nature. Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience. Entry-level sales support job. Assists more senior sales support team members in operational support activities. Assists with order fulfillment.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience. .
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
- Shift hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (WORK FROM HOME)
- Pay rate: $15.50/hr
- Locations: One Dell Parkway Nashville TN 37217
- In order to speed up the hiring process, please create an account on "manpowerjobs" prior to scheduling an appointment with our recruiters.
- A Manpower recruiter will be reviewing your resume and may be in contact with you for an initial interview so please keep your lines open.
- Please DO NOT contact the local branch for this opportunity as this opportunity is being recruited by our Centralized Recruiting Team.
- If you have an application pending or are currently assigned or in the process of assignment with the local branch please DO NOT respond to this advert.
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.