CAD37000-44000 per year
Kingston, ON - (CAN) 645 Gardiners Road Unit 1 ON Kingston , ON - K7M 8K2 Phone : 613-384-9675
Are you an automation technician looking for a new opportunity?
Systems Technicians we have a permanent opportunity for you!
Under direct supervision of the Lead Systems Technician, the Systems Technician conducts general servicing and detailed troubleshooting of HVAC controls and Building Automation Systems.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- A great work Experience
- Opportunity to access a variety of benefits (i.e. Comprehensive Health Benefits and Profit Sharing Plan)
- Career Advancement
- You will be provided with up to date training & knowledge
Here is what you will focus on:
- Respond to service and basic warranty calls;
- Conduct preventative maintenance, repair and installation of basic HVAC controls and Building Automation Systems Components;
- Perform commissioning and general servicing of building controls;
- Provide the necessary information to effectively communicate field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings
- Keep current on all products and technology concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service and repair of HVAC controls and Building Automation Systems
- Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on-site customer interface.
Are you interested? Here is what we are looking for:
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician / Technology Automation & Control, Mechanical Engineering Technologist or equivalent education in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology or similar fields;
- 1 - 2 years' of demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Capable of reading and editing electrical, mechanical and layout drawings;
- Industry experience servicing and/or installing electronic or mechanical systems;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both oral and written;
- Must have a high technical aptitude along with basic computer skills;
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and without supervision or to work in a team environment.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. An opportunity that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, apply now!
Manpower offers the opportunity to work in many different positions in a variety of industries. If this advertised position is not what you are looking for, please call
Christina O'Brien at 613-329-5114 to discuss your career goals so we can help in finding a suitable position.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.