Saskatoon, SK - (CAN) 720 2nd Ave N SK Saskatoon , SK - S7K 2E1 Phone : (306) 974-5451
One of our valuable clients in Saskatoon is looking for a dynamic sales person for its retail parts counter.
Performs a variety of customer service in store duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department. Ongoing
responsibility for assisting with the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Parts Department:
* Sells products and/or services to meet the customer's
* Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she
comes in contact with.
* Assist in keeping the store clean and orderly.
* Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur..
* Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships
standards and today's customer satisfaction.
* Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer
* Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness
of products and the retail sales area.
* When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check
processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new
return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
* Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her
* Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
* Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
* Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
* Verify receiving documents.
* Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Manager.
* Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
2. Customer Service:
* Assist in handling customer complaints and concerns and make sure the problem
is corrected to the customer's satisfaction
* Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
* Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to
superior customer service and ethical business practices
* Focus on Quality & Service
* Be neat and clean
* Demonstrate an interest in growing the parts business