Charleston, WV - Professional - (USA) 503 Pennsylvania Avenue (Professional) WV Charleston , WV - 25302 Phone : 304-346-0093
Field Service Manager - now hiring a (transmission Field Service Scheduler/Manager/Engineer/Project Manager).
25$ - 29$ per hour
1. With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TRANSMISSION FIELD SERVICES work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TRANSMISSION FIELD SERVICES work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
2. Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
3. Manage TRANSMISSION FIELD SERVICES outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
4. Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the TOMSS outage coordination meetings.
5. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
6. Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to AEP both in reliability and
7. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew
8. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing
9. Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
Minimum Requirements : Education: Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years' experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years' experience; or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
Experience: Candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have at least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience.
Additional Qualifications needed:
* Administration and Management Report Compiling
* Clerical Data comparison
* Data entry
* Electronic Distributing
* Electronic Filing
* Material Organizing
* Telephone Answering
* Work Tracking
* Productivity Software and Microsoft Office
* Both Office Work & Field Work required
* Project Management
* Must have Transmission Station Work experience
Please apply to our website at www.manpower.com or call 304.346.0093 for more information.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer