Alberta Complex - Professional - (CAN) 10201 Jasper Ave. (Professional) AB Edmonton , AB - T5J 3N7 Phone : 780-420-0110
Business Development Specialist - Inside Sales
With over 55 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Manpower specializes in matching great talent with great companies. In tandem with our client, a growing application development company, Manpower is seeking a Business Development Specialist - Inside Sales, to fulfill a permanent role in Calgary.
In this role, as a Business Development Specialist, you will take responsibility for defining and executing a business development plan to identify, communicate and engage with customers and strategic partners. Your responsibilities will include:
* Establishing critical industry partnerships which will accelerate revenue growth
* Communicating to our target customer audience via creative techniques and platforms
* Engaging directly with customers to validate value propositions, create and manage a sales pipeline, and identify and close on new business and sales opportunities
* Leading hands-on marketing, sales and customer facing engagements and directing activities with external suppliers to support these efforts as required
To be successful in this role, as a Business Development Specialist, you will have:
* Experience working in, or supporting a client base in a professional clinical healthcare environment; ideally in dentistry or orthodontics
* Direct experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally in the software solutions industry executing marketing plans, delivering and supporting new and innovative software solutions
* Proven experience training and motivating users in an educational, training or similar environment
* Superior communication skills and an innovative flair for presenting complex processes and solutions simply and efficiently
* Comfort with technology and software tools; background in end user training or support for software solutions
* Ability to function as an effective team player and collaborator, and to think abstractly to identify and resolve issues in a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Hands-on approach and motivation to leverage technology and tools to connect with and communicate effectively to customers and partners
* Innovative flair for creatively tackling the wide scope of responsibilities
Please apply online and / or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melissa at 403.269.6936.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.
To learn more about the changing world of work, please visit our website at www.manpowerab.com, follow us on Twitter @ManpowerAB, and like Manpower Alberta on Facebook.