Austin, TX - (USA) 1100 Center Ridge Drive Suite 1845 TX Austin , TX - 78753 Phone : 512-989-8999
Samsung Engineering Technicians - Austin, TX
This position is located in Austin Texas. There is no relocation package available. This ad is being marketing in different cities in the United States to find candidates willing to relocate to Austin, Texas for work.
Apply theory and principles of mechanical and manufacturing engineering to modify, develop systems, set up tools, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery and equipment. Equipment uses a combination of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and computer technologies. Other responsibilities may include preventative maintenance and defect monitoring using patterned wafers that are run manually on the tools daily. This requires a technician to track what tools needs. Job duties may vary depending on department and area of fabrication.
The ideal individual would:
* Possess logical, mechanical, technical, analytic, troubleshooting/problem solving skills
* Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time or be able to work at a computer almost exclusively for long periods
* Possess basic Windows, spreadsheet, document (Microsoft) skills and be able to learn new technology quickly ( Must pass computer testing )
* Able to track and update the status of a long checklist of items
* Be able to work with multiple individuals - technician and engineer - and communicate effectively regarding status and situations
* Must be able to wear a clean room smock with surgical mask and gloves (gowned from head to toe)
* Prior Semiconductor/clean room experience in CVD, Etch, Implant, Cleans, Metals, Photo, CDSEM, Diffusion, Defect Control, Photo-lithography, CMP experience is a plus. Candidates with Mechanic experience or prior military technical experience, experience with nuclear submarines are encouraged to apply.
* Must have 2-5 year experience troubleshooting large equipment, repairing/fixing large equipment, and preventative maintenance on equipment
* Must have High school diploma or equivalent and or 1 to 2 years of industry experience
* Associates degree in a technical field a plus;
Must be able to work one of the schedules below:
A - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wed. from 6:45 am to 7:15pm
C - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wed. from 6:45 am to 7:15pm
B - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday from 6:45 pm to 7:15am
D - Wed., Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday from 6:45 pm to 7:15am
The positions pay $16 to $23 (36k-53k) depending on position, shift, and experience. MP offers health, dental, vision, and 401k after 90 days. We also provide you a 40 hour check with the completion 1500 hours at Samsung and offer quarterly merit increases in salary if you get meet the score requirements. Conversion to a Samsung employee is possible but this will depend on many factors including your performance, attendance, departmental needs, and economic factors. . If you are interested in a position at Samsung please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or scott.chanthavong@manpower. com 512 221 8350 with subject title " Engineering Technician"
Manpower West Division