Charleston, WV - Professional - (USA) 503 Pennsylvania Avenue (Professional) WV Charleston , WV - 25302 Phone : 304-346-0093
JOB PURPOSE: To plan and execute Quality Assurance activities through technical analysis and problem solving. Must have previous experience as a Quality Engineer or Manager.
* Evaluate systems and processes to improve capabilities and quality;
* Function as customer representative as required;
* Provide support within customer and supplier facilities;
* Assist in supplier quality development;
* Develop and evaluate experimental equipment and productions;
* Compile/analyze statistical data;
* Provide trouble shooting and problem solving assistance;
* Provide technical training to associates;
* Maintain customer-specific systems;
* Provide oral, written and electronic communication to customers;
* Understand/comply with QMS policy/procedures;
* Understand/comply with EMS policy/procedures;
* Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
* Special project coordination assigned by management;
* General housekeeping duties;
* Overtime and/or travel as required;
* Other duties as assigned.
Degree: Bachelors in Engineering or Business discipline preferred. Combination of post-secondary education and/or previous associated work experience commensurate to four years required. MS Office experience required.
Please apply directly to our company website at www.manpower.com.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.