Health and Safety
USD60000.00-65000.00 per year
Santa Rosa, CA - (USA) 490 Mendocino Avenue Suite 105 CA Santa Rosa , CA - 95401 Phone : 707-576-7855
Bi-Lingual Sanitation Supervisor for Permanent Direct Hire
A leading manufacturer in the food industry is seeking a Sanitation Supervisor to ensure that the plant and grounds are in compliance. Based in Sebastopol, CA, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a top-notch employer that values the development and growth of their employees.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
* Opportunity to enhance your skills and grow your career with an industry leader
* Competitive salary plus bonus/incentive opportunities
* Outstanding benefit package i.e. health, dental, vision, Life, Vacation, IRA
* Strong leadership and supportive team-oriented work environment
The Sanitation Supervisor will help to ensure that the company consistently produces a quality product by ensuring that the Plant and grounds are in compliance with all Sanitation regulations required for food plants per the CFR and internal and third party audit criteria.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
* Assist in the supervision of Plant Operations for 3rd shift.
* Conducting Sanitation audits of the plant and ensure that only materials listed in the MSDS master book are on site.
* Ensuring that all Sanitation Employees are trained in proper sanitation practices.
* Ensuring that proper documentation is prepared showing that Sanitation has been conducted in accordance with all required regulations.
* Performs cleaning tasks, oversees, trains and directs the facilities cleaning crew in maintaining the cleanliness of the food processing equipment, restrooms, offices, lobby, warehouses, main production facility and outside grounds in accordance to company standards.
* Take weekly inventory of cleaning and GMP supplies and report the inventory levels to your supervisor in a timely manner.
* Responsible for cleaning offices, restrooms, production areas, food process equipment general facility and premises.
* Comply with GMPs, HACCP requirements and other Food Safety, quality and security guidelines.
* Able to speak, read and write in both Spanish and English
* Able to operate sanitation equipment and tools
* Knowledge of safely handling chemicals and tools according to GMP's, SSOP's and all Company Products specifications
* Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff
* Intermediate computer skills including intermediate MS Office
* Ability to organize, track and manage a variety of concurrent activities and projects
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* High school Diploma Minimum.
* Minimum three years' experience in a similar position
* Food Industry background
* Production environment with extremes of heat, cold, uneven and wet floors.
* Working inside, and outside in various weather conditions.