Building and Construction
Lansing, MI - Professional - (USA) 741 N Cedar St (Professional) MI Lansing , MI - 48901 Phone : 517-372-0888
Local, family owned company in Fort Wayne, is now hiring highly motivated and energetic individuals who want to join a growing and dynamic company. The right candidate possesses "hands on" experience in the facility maintenance, construction or HVAC industries as well as able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. While in the role of a Service Technician, you will be sharing your passion for serving customers and providing exceptional satisfaction every day.
* Efficiently change out air filters for HVAC units, grease filters, install and remove frames on HVAC units, and perform other company provided services for commercial and industrial customers.
* Complete daily routes in a timely fashion and provide customers with ethical and quality service.
* This will be a temp-to-perm position based on job performance and attendance.
* Complete all service work and deliveries in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Drive to each service location as indicated on the invoice. Always drive in a safe and courteous manner and obey all motor vehicle laws and company policies
* Notify customer of arrival and get permission to proceed with service where applicable
* Retrieve ladders and materials needed for service from company van. Use all ladders in accordance to the safety guidelines
* Able to climb ladders up to 80 feet. The ideal candidate will be someone strong mechanically and comfortable on ladders and roof tops
* Survey/measure/install and service customer sites. Complete all paperwork and submit at end of work day
* When job is complete, be sure work site is clean and all screws are in place and the dirty filters are put in customer's dumpster
* Complete all necessary paperwork
* Keep work vans clean inside and out and in good repair and running order
This position will require traveling to and from job sites using a company vehicle - therefore you must have a valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record. Our client covers a territory over 7 states (WI/MN/IN/OH/IL/WV/KY) and may require 10-12 overnights per quarter. Meals/lodging will be paid for as well as cell phone reimbursement.
1. Valid driver's license
2. Clean driving record
3. County background, drug screen and D.O.T. physical are required
4. Ability to pass a basic math & measurement assessment
If you would like to be considered, please email resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org