Job Type :
Monday, 03 April 2017
• Maintain and manage communication infrastructure to data servers, networking hardware, IP devices, and IT systems
• Implement and maintain new/current UPS systems network capabilities
• Maintain inventory of cameras, communications intercom systems, and test and calibration equipment
• Responsible for the implementation and upkeep of the sites Communications systems
• Wireless, wired, VOIP, recording, and other audio PA systems etc.
• Responsible for the implementation and upkeep of the sites video systems
• Acquisition, specifying, and maintaining camera systems
• Responsible for configuring and maintaining security cameras and servers, may include the security perimeter server
• Responsible for interfacing and managing contractors for trenching, terminations, and various installs including fiber and copper cabling
• Responsible for getting quotes for contract work, requisition of equipment, tooling, and preventive maintenance of designated hardware
• Installing hardware in servers, racks, etc.