Job Type :
Monday, 20 March 2017
Are you an ambitious and experienced Accountant looking for a position in which you can grow within a large company? If so our client is seeking an Accountant to facilitate budgets, business plans, and operational decisions by analyzing financial reports and shop floor reporting. This position is located in Granville, NY (there will be occasional travel to the Hoosic Falls location, as well.)
Specific duties include:
* Cost Maintenance: work order reporting and analysis, product costing, cost roll-up, assist with internal procedures and policies. Run labor reporting and analysis. Assist with Inventory: cycle count and physical audits, inventory account reconciliation, inventory reserve maintenance and analysis, inventory slow moving and obsolete.
* Monthly Close Process: Perform journal entry posting, balance sheet reconciliations, DSS data input and WCM data inputs.
* Reporting & Analysis: Assist with site specific financials, various variance analysis including department spending versus budget & prior year, and balance sheet reconciliations. Maintain weekly score card matrix.
* Fixed Asset Maintenance: Maintain a fixed asset roll forward schedule; work with project manager to confirm asset status. Ensure all fixed assets are placed into service timely.
* Experience with cost accounting, financial analysis, effective communication skill is required.
* Experience with month end close and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Experience with manufacturing.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to develop and give presentations to various levels throughout the organization.
* Demonstrated past experience with problem solving and achieving positive results.
* Ability to gather relevant information and analyze situations to find best way to persevere despite difficulties and working to secure a positive result.
* The ability to develop creative and effective solutions, recognize what needs to be done and take action.
* The ability to analyze details and understand the business strategy, and using this information to make decisions.
Our client offers a strong salary package including excellent benefits. Relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate.
Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more information? Contact us via email at email@example.com or stop by our office located at 1450 Western Ave, Albany NY 12203 or call us at 518-459-2800.