Job Type :
Friday, 24 March 2017
Perform process and production maintenance throughout the facility. Multicraft Maintenance includes, but not be limited to machine breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative maintenance programs and continuous machine improvements, increasing machine reliability and installation of facility capital investments. Responsibilities include electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, plumbing, equipment rebuilding, and mechanical fabrication, reading electrical and mechanical prints, and setting up precision instrumentation.
* Troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment using a systematic diagnostic approach.
1. Repair and maintain mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic components on production machines.
2. Repair/replace damaged air, chemical, water and hydraulic pipes on machine and measures, cuts, threads and installs new pipe.
3. Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems, replace as needed.
4. Aligns and adjust components on machines to improve or correct machine functionality and part quality.
5. Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
* Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality and proper performance. Record all work completed in the company asset tracking software, communicating issues, parts used and need to restock components to Maintenance Supervisor.
* Strong troubleshooting skills a must
* Experience with hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems
* Ability to fabricate, including metal fitting, welding, & cutting
* Instrumentation and PLC troubleshooting and programming skills
* Ability to set up and operate metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
* Press machine equipment maintenance experience specifically mechanical transfer or eyelet presses a plus.
Work hours typically are from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm but may go in much earlier and stay later - also since maintenance may get called in for 2nd shift as needed those hours are from 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm