Job Type :
Friday, 10 March 2017
As Remote Monitoring Engineer you will partner with customers (remotely), enabling them to achieve zero harm, the highest production and lowest lifecycle cost for their machinery by monitoring and reporting heavy electrical equipment operation, health and processes. Your office space is in Mt. Vernon, Illinois.
Responsibilities & Role Description
* Observe equipment operation (remotely) to ensure proper performance using database tools; suggest necessary actions
* Work with Big Data problems, improve tools, spot gaps, research and test solutions as related to equipment monitoring, preventative maintenance, upgrades and repair
* Identify, diagnose, and resolve complex customer technical problems.
* Build and manage meaningful, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that process data at scale
* Collaborate with other teams to design and develop and deploy data tools that support both operations and reporting
* Proven communication skills, large scale problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to Big Data to ensure the availability, integrity, security, and performance of databases. Queries.
* Coordinate ordering and/or issuing of parts and subs
Associates Degree in technology minimum BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Equivalent practical experience will be considered
.Experience working with data sets and coding languages, database and software tools i.e. SQL, SAP, Python, Ruby, Java, Python, Mat Lab, Excel, Outlook, other
.Excellent communication and decision making skills
. Experience with data warehousing and database management systems i.e. database creation, optimization, data feed, troubleshooting complex systems
*Experience and/or training with high voltage electrical equipment and machine support a plus
.The ability to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic and electrical schematics .Hands on Mechanical aptitude
What's in it for you?
Full time ongoing work that will challenge your imagination and test your technical skills. Great professional team work environment delivering a world class service. Gret compensation package too!