Health and Safety
Portland, OR - (USA) 10260 SW Greenburg Road Suite 160 OR Portland , OR - 97223 Phone : 503-226-6281
Customer Service Professionals Are you ready for steady pay in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you ready to transform your retail or food service skills into an office position? It's time to get off your feet behind the counter and into a relaxing office chair! Your new career with Manpower is calling.
Manpower has Customer Service Opportunities with a top Medical Supply company in the Northwest. Work in a fast-paced, customer- driven environment, where you can help patients get the equipment they need. Take multitasking to the next level, by balancing customer facing interactions, by navigating multiple computer systems, receiving inbound calls, and making outbound calls. Feel satisfied at the end of each day as you help customers receive proper care.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
* Completes documents by determining priority and format; verifying, entering, and proofreading data.
* Provides business information and resolves problems by answering agent's questions and concerns.
* Handles customer inquiries in a timely and caring manner.
* Maintains and retrieves records from various sources including doctor's offices and insurance companies.
* Forwards business information by sorting and distributing documents and messages; preparing information for transfer.
* Maintains quality results by following standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhances business department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Why choose Manpower for your next career move?
* We are a Fortune 500 company with over 60 years of proven job placement success
* Competitive pay rates
* Generous benefits package
* Temporary and permanent positions
* Free access to training to help you develop professionally in your career
We've got the right opportunity. Do you have the ambition and determination to get the job done? Tell us why you're the right person! Applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Pre-employment background checks and drug screenings will be conducted. Applicant's resumes must show 2-5 years of recent, stable customer service/call center experience. Bilingual speakers a plus!
APPLY NOW FOR THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES!
Also: Create an account at www.manpower.com to search all of our opportunities that await you! Business is BOOMING!
Keywords: call center, CSR, call canter, contact center, inbound call, outbound call, help desk, helpdesk, bilingual, parttime, part time, full time, fulltime, temporary, Portland, Tigard, Hillsboro, Gresham, Tualatin, Milwaukie, Vancouver.